I don't know if anyone will read this, but in case you do and find Chrome is showing everything in italics, here is what i did to fix it.

First off, let me give credit where it's due. I got the fix from, of all places Yahoo! Answers.

Here is the step by step fix.

1) Open the Chrome menu bar on the upper-right ( https://storage.googleapis.com/support-k... )

2) Click on settings

3) Scroll all the way down, and click show advanced settings.

4) Scroll down a bit until you see "Web Content"

5) Click "Customize Fonts" and you can adjust what fonts you want.

I did that and everything went right back to normal. If you want to share this with Groupthink or any tech sub-blogs you have posting rights to feel free. Have a great weekend.